View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 01:34 PM   #35906
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
Packing boxes and large bags for the Goodwill thrift store. Got a large box and two small boxes of books, mostly hard covers. Two large bags of T-shirts (I haven't worn a T-shirt in years), a large bag of jeans (of various sizes), a few pairs of shoes, and a box of miscellaneous items. The last one's headed for the minivan now, so I'll be ready tomorrow.

(I'm a bit of a hoarder, and this is a good start.)
Me too. My front room is full of bags and boxes along with some ewaste - old tower computer (hard drive removed) and old cell phones and various batteries. I plan to donate them during my errand run today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Loading up the car ready for a 4-day trip to Wales. Sketchy internet access, lots of hills, mountains and sheep. See you all soon .
Have a great time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
It's 0540, been awake since a little after 0330. Having horrible spasms on my right arm, neck and shoulder due to nerve damage from one of my lovely crash and burns. I have a lot to do today for a dog event tomorrow but fortunately my schedule is fairly loose. I'd really really like to get some more sleep. I've taken about as many drugs as I feel safe at the moment. *sigh*
I hope you were able to get some more sleep kk.

Right now, I am enjoying my morning coffee before I get ready to go out and about on my errands, then get back to finish my taxes and do the yearly shredding.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote