View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 10:05 PM   #8
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxondawg View Post
Wow, ducks, I don't even see how that would work!
The stylesheet just contained all the selectors (none overlapped)
It would have been far better to use 3 style sheets, with just what was required for the current page.
Even better... Start out using the same styles for all books. This book even had a Codepage error &'s showing up where something else belonged (I could not figure out what from context). The publisher never sent me a replacement (corrected) after I brought this to their attention
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote