View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 09:39 PM   #7
saxondawg
Connoisseur
saxondawg is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!saxondawg is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!saxondawg is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!saxondawg is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!saxondawg is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!saxondawg is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!saxondawg is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!saxondawg is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!saxondawg is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!saxondawg is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!saxondawg is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: kindle paperwhite
Wow, ducks, I don't even see how that would work! Talk about mixed singles. Yeah, I've noticed there is certainly no standard stylesheet, not even for a single publishing house. This whole method of publishing is so new. I would imagine a few years from now, there will be standards moving across the board, just as writers like me use stylebooks (Chicago Manual of Style, for example) to maintain sanity. I can remember when people were just figuring out how whether World Wide Web was worldwide web, whether to capitalize Internet or the Net, and how to cite web pages professionally. There are pretty common standards now, but you still see some variation. Style SHEETS, on the other hand, are invisible to readers and there's going to be less pressure for consistency. It takes a finicky writer like me to even care about the size of the indents, or to be outraged when there are skipped lines between paragraphs. It's wonderful there are programs like Calibre for those who care to control their reading experience.
saxondawg is offline   Reply With Quote