View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 09:40 AM   #3
Robotech_Master
Evangelist
Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

All right, so let's say I already have a table of contents file in HTML.

How do I make Mobipocket use it (and for that matter, keep the "next/prev chapter" links in the individual chapter HTML files)?

To clarify, I'm making an e-book out of a Baen Free Library title that is no longer in the current Baen Free Library, and I had to scoop down from an archive.org page with a wget.
Robotech_Master is offline   Reply With Quote