View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 04:04 PM   #16155
Rumpelteazer
Wizard
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 Black, Kobo Aura HD
Today I finished Phil Rickman's The Bones of Avalon, a very good read and I'm certainly going to get book two in the John Dee Papers series.

I've started River's End by Nora Roberts, it's my first book by her and it's not what I thought it would be. I always thought she (mostly) wrote romances but this isn't (yet). It's a very gripping tale about a girl who sees her father murder her mother and now she's older she wants to know more about it (that's how far I got). It's very hard to put down.
Rumpelteazer is online now   Reply With Quote