View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 02:42 PM   #32
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
Not a fan of these very expensive basically disposable electronics what really bugs me is reading tech sites many commentators actually claim a device is inferior because it can have it's battery changed, now either every few posts are by paid shills or the worlds gone mad.

We are actually at a stage were it seems people are demanding devices that will certainly be landfill in a few years, the whole thing makes no sense to me I can see why manufacturers want it but I can't figure how did they brainwash so many into thinking less is more.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote