View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 01:20 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
I'm not aware of anyway to make your contact info pop up right after unlocking your KF. I haven't found a way to even add your contact info in the same way as the e-ink Kindles (it might be there but I haven't found it yet). If ou are concerned about having your KF returned to you, maybe one of the "anti-virus /find my tablet" apps would work for you.

Trend Micro Mobile Security Personal Edition

Quote:
  • Scans downloaded apps for threats
  • Protects you from online dangers
  • Allows web filtering to protect children
  • Filters calls and Text messages
  • Enables you to find, lock and wipe a lost tablet or phone from a secure web page
  • Password Protected uninstall
Lookout Mobile Security (Kindle Tablet Edition)

Quote:
  • Lookout protects you from bad stuff that can slow down your Kindle with over-the-air, real-time updates.
  • Find your Kindle on a Google Map instantly from Lookout.com.
  • Sound a loud alarm or make your Kindle SCREAM to find it even if it's on silent!
  • Save an extra copy of your contacts on your Kindle for those "just in case" moments.
  • Manage your Kindle and up to one more device from your personal Lookout.com account.

Last edited by daffy4u; 04-03-2013 at 01:23 PM.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote