View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 12:41 PM   #1
Ravenswd
Enthusiast
Ravenswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravenswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravenswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravenswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravenswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravenswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravenswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravenswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravenswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravenswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravenswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 7"
"If found return to" message on Kindle Fire

I have a new Kindle Fire. I've got it pretty much set-up the way I want, including requiring a password when it comes out of "sleep" mode. What I'd like it to do, however, is not just ask for a password, but also display a message saying, "Property of [my name], if found, please call [my phone number]." Is there any setting or App I can use to accomplish this?
Ravenswd is offline   Reply With Quote