View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 11:10 AM   #30498
Solitaire1
Off-Kilter Scientist
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookHD+ & Kobo Touch eReader
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Travelling in time is easy. I manage it at the rate of 1s/s

I win.
I don't think that counts as time travel. To qualify as time travel, your rate of travel must be greater than 1s/s in either a positive or negative direction.

However, I think that if a method of time travel was ever developed it would have one of the following results:

- The universe will be destroyed.

- The time traveller disappears, never to be seen again.

- The resulting alteration of the timeline results in the discovery of time travel being undone.

I'd better claim the win before history is altered and this thread disappears.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote