Thread: K5 JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 07:57 PM   #1344
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Hey. All you people with "suggestions" - This is an open source project you know...

I was just totting up all the timescales of the changes for one man - Ixtab is just one man - I reckon there is at least a couple of weeks work - if not months. Unless he was gonna work on this full-time... and I don't see this buying his groceries of you know what I mean.

Now if you all had a hack at your own suggestions... Sure the learning curve would be steep... it always is for new things.. but a team of - what 8 ? of you - with those skills under your belt could kick the ass of any new changes in the future.

This project has always suffered from too many suggestions and not enough person-power. Be part of the solution, not the workload.

Throw rocks now. I can take it.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote