View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 05:36 PM   #16147
alansplace
Wizard
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles 2, KB, PW 1, PW 2, Voyage, & Fire 2 -- iPad mini
Cool J.A. Pitts & Carey Rockwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
The Nancy Drew Mystery, The Clue of the Tapping Heels (Nancy Drew #16) was again, an enjoyable and nostalgic read!

Bad Blood (Kate Shugak #20) the latest by Dana Stabenow was both exciting and insightful but I was highly dissapointed at the very end as it left me wondering (wondering what, I can't say). I guess you could call the ending a cliffhanger, but I'd tend to use a lot stronger terms that that about it. Enough said!

I must take some time before deciding what to read next.
Onward! I just started reading J.A. Pitts second Sarah Beauhall novel, Honeyed Words. This one hadn't yet been published when I read the first book in the series, Black Blade Blues, and the reason I'm reading this one now is that I was recently reminded of this series when I saw that the third one, Forged in Fire had just been published not too long ago. Also I'm going to read Treachery in Outer Space by Carey Rockwell, the 6th book in the Tom Corbett Omnibus.

Hmmm....couldn't get interested in Honeyed Words so I put it on the back burner and am going to give The Drowning Girl by Caitlín R. Kiernan a try instead!

Last edited by alansplace; 04-02-2013 at 09:36 PM. Reason: added a comment
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote