View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 10:28 PM   #1295
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
Well, they're called site-specific metadata, so that's a hint.

If you look through the defaults.ini (button at the bottom of the personal.ini tab) you find:
Code:
[archiveofourown.org]
## AO3 adapter defines a few extra metadata entries.
extra_valid_entries:fandoms,freeformtags,freefromtags,ao3categories,comments,kudos,hits,bookmarks,collections
Those are the site-specific metadata available for archiveofourown.org.
Hi,

I was able to get this to work with archive of our own, and I was curious to know if I could use the same custom column for fanfiction.net and archive of our own? or do I need to make two custom columns for both websites? I sort of wanted all reviews to be in one column but nothing I've tried has made it work.

Amalthia