View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 03:38 AM   #16
Quelch
Zealot
Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch hers, Nexus 7 mine !
I've tried reading comics and magazines on my Nexus 7, it works but not well enough for it to be relaxed and enjoyable, especially with eyesight problems

I suggest saving up for a Nexus 10, still light enough to use while traveling in a bus or train or to read in bed and big enough to read without too much zooming in and out

My sister has eyesight problems and the Nexus 10 is what we finally decided on for her

Try and get a relative to help pay for it, as my sister did !
Quelch is offline   Reply With Quote