View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 09:48 AM   #4
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Munch View Post
Regarding the setup, I would probably swap title and cover for each book? The cover is the first thing you see on a book, so I would expect that first.
I was thinking for the "Title Page" something like

The Cool Book Title
Released Easter of 33 A.D.

This book was really fun to write as I learned about stuff and applied that stuff. There there was this other stuff that came out of it and that guy did this thing that cause all this other stuff to happen. And so on.

As in a quick blurb about the writing of the book itself instead of a traditional copy right/title page.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote