View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 03:28 PM   #14
PeterT
Taking a break; Fed up
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Wife: Touch, Arc, Vox Me: Nexus 7, Glo
I realize that intipuss will probably never see this, but I think (s)he has to realize that at no point did they attempt to work with the community to resolve their problems; all we were ever told was that adding a book to the kobo removed another; when questions were asked in order to get more data to help resolve this, we were stonewalled.

Many MANY people have Kobo's and use calibre, and no one else has ever reported an issue like this. This tends to lead one to the conclusion that it is user error; without detailed info on what is being done and how, screen shots, and even log files, solving a problem like this is impossible.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote