View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 08:35 AM   #20
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
Why do people have to complicate things? remember KISS.... is your books collection really so big and complex that you have a need to use a third party program ?Unless you are adding a complete library or 100's of books at a time just use the device software.. I have over a 1000 books simply organized by author in 96 collections.. I add collections as needed... I can find a book with a couple of taps or just use the search function in the books list.. think carefully as to whether you really need so much organization
bla is offline   Reply With Quote