View Single Post
Old 09-04-2008, 09:53 AM   #7
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 47%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 53%

Okay, score one for them... but the results only analyzed 4 sites... one of them was NOT MR... a number of other sites that I regularly visit (including in the past 24 hours) were not in the results... and one of the sites that was listed was a pop-up ad. Not even vaguely representative of my browsing history or patterns.

I suspect the fact that my browser goes through a firewalled office system may be skewing the results...
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote