- It's easy to feed it by simply adding files to it via USB
- I can take notes, highlight items, just like on a Kindle
- There is a built-in dictionary or it integrates well with a third party dictionary.
- If I have a legal copy from my Kindle can I use that?
- It has a page turning function, not only scrolling
- More open than the Kindle App
- Works well on smartphones and tablets as well
- Preferably free
Ps. administrators: do you know that you can adjust adding bullet points to be more easy in the forum settings?