View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 01:28 AM   #16
brianinmaine
Evangelist
brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.brianinmaine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Touch (5.3.7)
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Update the firewall to allow incoming connections to port 22 over Wifi.

Actually there already is posted what you need;
The KUAL launcher and the KUAL Firewall.

On this forum you will find the details of where one person put the "allow" rule (it goes in as Rule #1 of the chain for the interface you want to use).

Sorry - we do not support the Amazon firewall here, only our own, KUAL Firewall.
I was just pointing out the fact that you were trying to help a stale post.

I do quite a bit of searching on this site also and am VERY grateful for all the help I've been given.
brianinmaine is offline   Reply With Quote