View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 07:11 PM   #13
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
I love my PW, and the screen is just about perfect, but I may have to take out th jail break and send it back (and risk getting a worse screen). It doesn't respond all the time to my request to get the top menu bar, and the page turns seem awful slow.

I have to decide how much I can live with that, and how much work I'm willing to do to re-create the whole thing, all my collections and notes and everything. Right now, I'm willing to put up with the fact that it doesn't always respond to my touch (quite frequently, actually), just because undoing the jailbreak, re-doing it, and putting all my books into all my collections again is just too daunting.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote