View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 12:30 PM   #52
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: AVTN8; BBMini; Onyx Boox T68; SGN8
I keep all my books on all my devices. On what page, that depends... Sometimes I go back to the first page, sometimes I'll stay in the last one, sometimes I'll go back to a part I want to check again and leave it there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumIguana View Post
I used to keep all my books on my Kindle, I really didn't like deleting them. But then I had to reset my Kindle to factory settings, and I didn't feel like putting everything back on the device, so I've gotten more comfortable deleting books when I've finished reading them. I do think that the longer people have e-books, the greater will be the need to have better ways of organizing cloud storage.
I have all my books on external storage and those won't be reset. On my tablet I use the Calibre Companion so that'll be kept updated at all times (at least, as soon as I turn on Calibre and make the connection).
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote