Grab it FREE today (March 26th)! 5 stars, 8 reviews.
- How with an avocado you can create a key lime dessert that even the pickiest connoisseurs will love!
- How you can turn a sweet potato it into a savory soup or a decadent dessert.
- How you can turn kale into a crispy chip that truly deserves the slogan "you can't eat just one".
- How to get your kids to eat spinach in a fresh fun dessert that can be named after any of their favorite green superheroes.
- How to make a dessert that is also a balanced breakfast you and your family will love.
Book by Heather Grover-Rizzo a super Mom with a mission who is transforming the health of the families she meets. "Easy Superfood Recipes with Common Ingredients"...
Likes and downloads appreciated. Reviews loved!
You will learn:
The best part of all these wonderful original recipes is that you don't have to be a master chef to make them, and the ingredients are common and readily available in your local grocery store.