View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 07:56 AM   #12
Teknikal
Evangelist
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Nexus-7
My first thought was the Google play thing but there are sneaky apps that can spam ads, shortcuts, etc but why they would want to put youtube or translator on your homescreen I have no clue.

I think it might be worth scanning with "New Airpush Detector" not that I've actually used it but it seems to have the most favourable comments out of the apps that detect that kind of behaviour.

Edit: Noticed another potential app that might help you track it down called "Addons Detector" but again I'm only going by the reviews and not personal experience.

Last edited by Teknikal; 03-26-2013 at 08:10 AM.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote