View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 05:59 AM   #79
ciromattia
KCC Co-author
ciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role model

Device: Kindle 3 (Keyboard)
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentino View Post
Any chance to disable cropping of border whitespace if border is bigger than x? Maybe a scale then crop on these instead of crop then scale. I keep coming across oddball pages that have small panels or artwork in the center but get the huge border cropped and small image massively scaled up. I would disable cropping for these pages in mangle.
I was converting claymore manga and kept coming across this, I know this isn't an issue in most comic/mangas.
Hi Valentino, glad KCC is useful for you!
Sure it's possible to add such an option, please file it as an issue in github!
If you can provide me a test comic via PM it would be useful, too

Quote:
Also a a .desktop file and png or svg for linux would be appreciated, I can make these for myself but to put in a distro package it would be nice to have them included.
this is a nice enhancement too, can you open another issue for this one, attaching the .desktop file (or fork and submit a pull request)?

Quote:
My last wish would be if the border cropped is black and not the right resolution after scaling then paste a black border to fill it.
this one is a little obscure: you'd like to set border fill color white or black based upon the page's border, instead of setting it always white/black for the whole comic? Or I'm badly understanding?
ciromattia is offline   Reply With Quote