View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 02:37 AM   #29
Teknikal
Evangelist
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Nexus-7
Pretty disappointed the octacore isn't coming to the UK I would definitely have bought it without a doubt I'm not sure now, the S4 mini looks pretty tempting as well guess I'll just sit back and wait for the inevitable reviews and prices.

Whatever I buy though will definitely be a Samsung as I like my Micro SD cards and extended batteries and I've found my current phone a Galaxy S Advance really reliable but I do get specs envy regardless.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote