View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 01:36 AM   #9
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
I picked two out of 9 units (repeat exchanges again and again). I do not have any type of OCD, just better than average color vision and could not stand or was willing to ignore the green/pink blotches, the dead screen, the pin holes,the smudges and artefacts between the screens.

The ones I kept are not perfect: one still has a pinkish tint and a pin hole, the other had faint color blotches that have gotten worse in the past few months - I just gave up on trying for better units.

That said, I still really like my PW as a reader, and the user interface makes up for a lot, so I would recommend just getting one and returning it if the screen is defective.

Last edited by xendula; 03-26-2013 at 08:58 AM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote