View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 11:41 PM   #1
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
0.7.1 acting different than 0.6.2

I just switched from 0.6.2 to 0.7.1 and the latter is doing things I'm not accustomed to. Like for instance when I drop down a paragraph in the Book View and then bring it back up and then look at it in code it's got new markup tags. It was just a simple <p> text </p>. And then it becomes <span style= "text-indent:1.5em;"> text </span><br /<p>

I'm thinking of going back to 0.6.2 where that sort of thing (as I recall anyway) doesn't happen.

I like the live preview window and all and would love to stay with 0.7.1 but I've also got two novels I'm almost done with (that I've been doing in 0.6.2) and I don't want to be messing them up.

I've been experimenting with it a little. It doesn't seem to matter if the automatic pretty tidy feature is on or off. But it only happens (the<span style... addition) only when I'm moving things around in Book View, never in Code.

And when I do have the pretty tidy on automatic and I say leave a bracket off the tag and go to save it, the window comes up warning me about fixing it automatically but the cursor turns to the hour glass when I hover it over "yes" or "no" not allowing me to choose.

And there is the old warning from 0.6.2. about fixing it manually or automatically when you go from code to book view.

So, with the automatic feature disabled you can save bad code but you can't look at it in book view.

I'm sure there's good reasons for all this but right now it seems a little confusing.
Any ideas?

Last edited by Gregg Bell; 03-26-2013 at 12:19 AM.
Gregg Bell is online now   Reply With Quote