View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 05:36 PM   #12
ApK
What did you call me?
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by wttwoa View Post
i have all of my books imported to calibre to edit metadata, but i thought the nook simple touch was one of the few e readers you couldnt use calibre with. if you can, is there a tutorial on the website on how to do so?
To the best of my knowledge, Calibre has worked with the NST and the Glow for some time. I don't think any special action is required, though I'm not sure if there is still the issue about having some of the internal memory reserved for B&N-obtained books only.
There is a Calibre forum here where you search for more info.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote