View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 08:02 AM   #100
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Deobfuscation I can handle.

I knew what the code does as I exploded the installer using kindletool and then just eyeballed the classes in gedit. Even as "compressed classes" the strings gave away what their function were.

I did try hunting around for some details on the k4's internal "Key" operation but it seems to be a largely overlooked device.

Okay well the OP was busy ripping apart his k4 I believe last night so let's see what some more reading of their efforts today brings. Thanks for taking the time to explain all this. It is appreciated.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote