View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 07:02 AM   #9
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2(WiFi) / FireHD; Kindle DX-G; Kobo-AuraHD,Glo,Mini; Ipad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Sciles View Post
Has there been any news on this update of the Nook? I'm thinking of buying a glowlight as they're currently on sale for 89, but I'm not sure if I should leave it and wait. It'll be my first e-ink reader.
In my opinion, you should wait, if a glowlight is what you want.

Currently, their glowlight is - in my opinion - an inferior product because of the screen display [1024x768 displays for the Kindle paperwhite and the Kobo Glo, compared to the Nook's 800x600 display] in addition to the older technology for the lighting.

Once the new Glowlight comes out, then one can presume that it will once again be competitive with the current ebook readers that have the newer screens and a better performance in the area of lighting technology.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote