Thank you BetterRed, I needed to see it in step by step list form....
Originally Posted by BetterRed
- Right click the Library Icon in the toolbar
- Select Switch/Create Library...
- Click the blue diskette icon to the right of the New Location box
- Navigate to (find) the library folder and select it
- Select the Use the previous existing library at the new location radio pushbutton
- Click OK
Hope this helps
The manual says in part ...right-click the calibre icon in the toolbar and point it to the newly copied directory.
This is an IT-centric colloquial use of the verb 'to point', with which even those whose first language is English may not be familiar. Someone whose first language is not English, and who is not familiar with IT-speak, will probably find it even harder.