View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 02:55 PM   #234
knc1
Helpdesk Junkie
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
The problem is not the CD not loading - Kubrick loads, too. The problem is mounting the CD filesystem in the running system. I honestly don't know why it fails. I either need to get my hands on a computer where this is happening, or advice from an expert who has an idea about what is happening, or preferrably someone who has a computer where this is happening AND who can troubleshoot it.

Anyway, I'll move all of our last posts over to the Kubrick thread, because we've been hijacking this thread.
Not running as "root" for some reason?

I.E: init and/or start-up files have switched to "nobody" or someone else by the time this command is reached on this particular hardware.

Don't you just love these async. startup system daemons ?
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote