View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 04:30 PM   #8
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by starrigger View Post
If you're just joining us on this topic, I'm releasing free downloads of all three volumes of The Chaos Chronicles to date, in anticipation of the late-October publication of Sunborn as a Tor hardcover.
Excellent!

Questions.... is Sunborn part of "The Chaos Chronicles"? Is this a single story (like a trilogy) that spans multiple books or do they each stand alone? For example, I didn't know what I started when I read Wizard's First Rule and had to wait 10 years later to read the final (10th) book in the series.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote