View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 02:39 AM   #11
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by intipuss View Post
Many thanks for everyones help, but I have now given up with calibre and moved on EPUBOR Ultimate which although has no library as such, allows me to convert the books to EPub and they don't delete.
You posted here apparently with no real desire to troubleshoot your problem. In the previous thread and this thread you never answer any of davidfor's questions. For the record this is not a calibre problem since it is unique to your machine and reader. I also believe if you wanted to correct this issue, that by providing the information requested we could have helped you solve your unique problem.

Good Luck.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote