Thread: Glo Information
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 01:47 AM   #19
Gergith
Enthusiast
Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gergith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Ahh, it ate my last post apparently!

Regardless, I just went through a factory reset to satisfy everyones curiosity, myself included.

It worked fine

Did the upgrade stage over wifi on-device.

Once everything was setup, I checked out the Device information. It showed 29998MB total capacity, whereas it showed 29984 before the factory reset.

Just finished syncing everything and finding my place in my book.

(if anyone is curious, I only have 172 epubs on my device with jpg covers. It's only 343 MB of disc space )

Everything appears A-OK! Back to reading the Foundation series by Isaac Asimov!

Will for certain post my guide with pictures this weekend. Pictures are already taken and most of the post is written. Just need to crop pictures and finish the post. Will do tomorrow after work most certainly
Gergith is offline   Reply With Quote