View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 01:52 PM   #13
badgoodDeb
Wizard
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm-many, Kindle1, K3, iPad, iPhone 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
At the bottom of the Stanza home page.

I know I could write the Stanza folks and ask but I'd rather bug *you*... so there!

Does this mean there is some kind of text to speech software in Stanza?
I imagine it is using the text-to-speech software in the Mac. Except that it doesn't seem to work yet. I'll have to send the bug message to them, just in case it is *supposed* to be in working order. I was going to create a short sample and post it, so you could see how good/bad it might be to listen to. But, alas, I cannot get it to work.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote