View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 10:15 AM   #14
pdurrant
Santa Mouse
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST GlowLight
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Yep it would have to have been today. I was poking round there just two nights back and it was the previous set of tools then. I thought he had retired though.
I got an email from Apprentice Alf at 10:46 am GMT today about the new tools. When I went to the download site a few minutes later, it had already been downloaded 18 times. I see that's up to 201 now.

Yes, he retired. But apparently decided to un-retire last June.

Hmm... that thread title probably could do with updating... luckily, I'm a moderator.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote