View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 07:50 AM   #709
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, Nexus 4, HP Touchpad, Nexus 7.
I think the key is that they still think of themselves as a bookseller - so that the site is more akin to Fictionwise or Waterstones, with a simple account list of purchases linking back to the purchase page - rather than a content provider like Google, where you can read the book directly from the Library.

However, I've realised that even Amazon doesn't link to the cloud reader from the Kindle library page items. They're app-centric too. I've been spoiled by Google.

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote