View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 07:05 PM   #14
stevov
Groupie
stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stevov ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus Fonepad,kobo arc,htc onex, htc titan
I was lucky.I already had nova and had uninstalled or disabled everything with the name kobo attached. So far only one crash. The only positive so far is the removal of the volume limiter on the headphone output. No gps on the tablet means you require a wifi connection for a lot of the features of google now.if your out and about that means tethering to your mobile.expensive in Canada iirc.biggest disappointment no OTG. I am looking forward to being able to return calls from the notification bar though.
stevov is offline   Reply With Quote