View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 12:55 AM   #9
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
hmmm. yeah. that does look pretty interesting - I checked it out last time.

didn't notice the pacman thingy.

I could look at getting pacman and space invaders across I guess at some point.

Like I have said a hundred time before though.

We need a generic shell program that a) wraps a program inside it and brings it to the front (the kterm does this actually with the keyboard)
b) somehow dithers its contents automatically. (Geekmaster could probably rustle something up to that end)

quite frankly a REAL developer could probably manage that in under a day.
possibly in under a few hours.
A really good one who already had the knowledge of the kindle could probably do it in even less.

Sadly I am none of those things. I am a musician who has taken a year out to learn some new skills.

Still... I will have a play and see what drops out at some point.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote