View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 07:18 PM   #40
ManosHandsOfFate
Addict
ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, K3, Fire, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelleZora View Post
My off-site storage is a hidey-hole in my truck where I replace a couple of large capacity updated thumb drives every few weeks or so. It's free and unlikely that both my home and my truck would be destroyed or robbed at the same time. I also have a storage unit rented for other purposes, but not quite as easily accessible, where I keep a backup.
Ah, the classic hidey-hole in the truck off-site storage method.
ManosHandsOfFate is offline   Reply With Quote