View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 05:16 PM   #11
BWinmill
Wizard
BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BWinmill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumIguana View Post
I have read books that I disliked so that I could have a proper, well-informed dislike of the book.

I have the opposite problem. I've read books convinced that I would dislike them and wanted to develop a well-informed dislike of them. I ended up liking them. Well, there was one exception ...

As others have mentioned, it is far easier to put down a book that you don't like. Or simply to avoid picking it up again, which is what I usually end up doing.
BWinmill is offline   Reply With Quote