Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 07:44 PM   #269
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peakcrew View Post
This is one of the worst bits of dealing with Kobo - their communication is abysmal. Before anyone leaps down my throat, yes, I know that they are not the only company like this, but for a relatively small player in the e-reader market (a market that seems to be shrinking, according to recent figures I saw somewhere, probably on <i>The Register</i>) they ought to have customer service way above the bigger players so that people want to buy from them, secure in the knowledge that they will get looked after in the event of problems.
Yes, Kobo's customer service communication is among the worst (I've lost/greyed hair's because of them). But in fairness (to Sameer at least), the people you are dealing with now are really management rather than customer service and it's great that they're trying to get you sorted out, but they could well be out of the country or in meetings/conference all day/night with limited time to respond to e-mails. I would tend to give them a little more slack. Glad you got a new one.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote