View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 06:10 PM   #22256
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Ouch, all the shots! Did you decide to pitch a tent and camp in the consulate's lobby overnight?
Good idea! I'm sitting here at Zero;Dark;30 getting ready to face the early morning crush hour on Japanese trains... The consulate only accepts visa applications between 9:30-11, and it takes me 90 minutes to get there with three train/bus changes... I hate doing visa stuff...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote