View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 02:44 PM   #294
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Booxtor juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abayo View Post
hi

I have the newest firmware on my firefly and I tried to patch the pdf reader. First I tried the newest patch (2013) and i couldnīt open the books I last read (Or to be more precise: I could open but only got a white page and the page number was jumping from 46 to 66 to 77 and so on). Then I tried the older patch in the hope this will fix the problem, because booxtor said that it is a beta, but the problem is the same..
HELP!!

Also I cannot use CoolReader or FBReader on this book, but I had this problem before too (maybe because of drm-protection?)

Edit: The books in question already have some markings with the old pdf-reader. If this helps...
Hi,

just a question, did you install just the onyx_pdf_reader or the libonyx_ui.so too?
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote