View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 09:39 AM   #1247
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR w/Glowlight, Kindle 3g, Droid
Quote:
Originally Posted by seabream View Post
I'm not sure how this works. 80 and 82 got me what is at least on quick comparison, the same piece, and 81 and 83, ...
I didn't check that change in, so it was only in the test version posted earlier, not the official release. Sorry, I should have said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by seabream View Post
I don't suppose that there's a way to make a line conditional on there being only one matching category? This would also be helpful for some fandoms on fanfiction.net where >90% of them have the same pairing but no listed characters.
Lists have been converted to comma separated strings by that time. You can use ^ and $ around the category value to insure it only matches exactly.
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote