View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 08:52 AM   #18
hapmas77
Connoisseur
hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hapmas77 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, Tab 7.7, Kindle PW
For me, battery draining is usually because of:
1. Latitude - automatic background location reporting. Untick the box to save battery
2. chrome - setting - basic - tap on your gmail account - Sync is on - set to off to save battery
3. Whatsapp application - this drains battery faster when on. And, everytime you restart your phone, it will automatically set sync to on without asking.

If you are willing, you can also hard reset your galaxy player. I found out that after hard reset my device, I would install far less applications than before, therefore saving battery life and space.
hapmas77 is offline   Reply With Quote