View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 11:34 PM   #1
starrigger
Jeffrey A. Carver
starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.starrigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab Plus, Droid phone, Nook HD+
Free E-Book: Strange Attractors by Jeffrey A. Carver

In case you missed the announcement on the Neptune Crossing thread, I've just added Strange Attractors to my downloads page. It's available right now in the following formats: html, Mobipocket, RTF, PDF (2 versions), and LIT. LRF, eReader, and epub are expected shortly.

I couldn't have done it without the generous help of folks on this board.

If you're just joining us on this topic, I'm releasing free downloads of all three volumes of The Chaos Chronicles to date, in anticipation of the late-October publication of Sunborn as a Tor hardcover.

I'll have more news soon on the ebook status of Sunborn. And if I can find enough hours in the day, I also hope to release a podcast audiobook!

Best--Jeff
starrigger is offline   Reply With Quote