View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 12:50 PM   #40
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2/DXG, FireHD 8.9, Nexus 7, 10, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strether View Post
I think there's a change in how the books are sorted on the Home screen. A particular author's books are now sorted alphabetically, and I don't think they were before. Perhaps others can confirm this. Maybe in the process, they fixed a bug that I'd noticed before where books disappeared from the Home screen and couldn't be "found" until you'd plugged the Kindle back into the computer with Calibre running.

Jim
Does this have any effect on the way in which a numbered series by an author is displayed?
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote