View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 10:43 AM   #29
Randy11
Fanatic
Randy11 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRandy11 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRandy11 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRandy11 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRandy11 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRandy11 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRandy11 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRandy11 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRandy11 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRandy11 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseRandy11 juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92
Bug 1.8 (1.8.20121113) + PDFReader_Patch 2013.01.02 : Go back to page 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defenderland View Post
Ok, now i have found how the error jumping to page 1 when turning pages, instead of going to the previous page can be replicated:

1. Open PDF
2. Go to PAGE SETTINGS -> set a "Universal Manual" margin
3. Go to READING -> choose a SELECTION ZOOM (I don't know, if it works with all zoom settings, but i tested it with two and three column PDFs)
4. Go to READING -> Switch to PAPER MODE
5. Now, when turning to the previous page, the reader jumps to the first page of the PDF.
I confirm this bug.
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote